Procedure to request the Customs Exemption Certificate to the IAC Director, for the importation of scientific instrumentation to the Observatorios de Canarias, according to Article 4.2 (g) of Decree 139/1991, of June 28th, under which the rules of management, liquidation, collection and inspection of the imports of goods subject to the “Arbitrio sobre la Producción e Importación en Canarias” are approved.
Unit responsible for processing
Unidad de Compras y Contratación Administrativa.
For clarification or further questions related to this procedure, you can contact our staff at the unit repsonsible through those channels indicated on the IAC's Internet website.
Data protection information
- Responsible: We inform you that the personal data provided by the participants in this agreement will be included in the files of the Consortium Instituto de Astrofísica de Canarias, at Calle Vía Láctea, S/N, 38205 – La Laguna (Santa Cruz de Tenerife). Phone nr. +34922 605 200 - Fax +34922 605 210.
- Purpose: Data will be used for the management of the corresponding electronic administrative procedure. The data will be retained during the periods of legal prescription.
- Legitimation: Data treatment is legitimized by the corresponding procedure.
- Recipients: No data will be transferred to third parties, except for legal obligations or public administrations with competence in the matter.
- In addition, the dataholder agrees to communicate any modifications to the data provided. Rights: They may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, portability, limitation or withdrawal of consent.
- Rights: They may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, portability, limitation or withdrawal of consent.