Presentation of the documentation stipulated in the announcement of oportunity in order to participate en the selection process for contracting postdoctoral research staff at the Instituto de Astrofísica de Canarias.
The list of documents to be presented, including the participation form, are detailed in the announcement of the selection process and may be consulted under 'Grants and jobs' in the IAC's internet portal.
Unit responsible for processing applications
Research Division Secretariat
If you have any queries concerning the handling of the procedure, you may contact the unit responsible through the channels indicated in the IAC's internet portal.
To obtain information about the selection process (bases, admitted applications, list of rejected applications, etc.) consult the announcement file in the section Grants and jobs of the IAC's internet portal.
You can send us a message about any technical problem via the mail box of the technical support service of this site.
If you don't have a valid Spanish Digital Certificate and you are unable to obtain it you can apply using a username and password. For your convenience the IAC offers a guide to help you with your application.
Information regarding data protection
- Declaration of responsibility: you are hereby informed that any personal data provided by parties to this contract will be stored in the files of the Instituto de Astrofísica de Canarias consortium, resident at Calle Vía Láctea, S/N, 38205 – La Laguna (Santa Cruz de Tenerife), telephone 922 605 200, and fax 922 605 210.
- Purpose: the said data will be used for the corresponding electronic administrative processing. The data will be conserved for the period prescribed by law.
- Legal justification: all treatment of data is legitimized by the corresponding procedure.
- Access to data: the data will not be passed to third parties, except where there is a legal or adminitrative obligation to allow access to parties duly qualified in the matter concerned. Likewise, the owner of the data is obliged to communicate any modifications to the data supplied.
- Rights: You may excercise your rights to access, rectification, cancellation, objection, portability, limitation, or withdrawal of consent.